The Management Board of Northern Data AG, Frankfurt am Main, passed a resolution on January 28, 2021, to call the outstanding bonds of the aforementioned convertible bond due to insignificance of the outstanding nominal amount pursuant to Section 3 (2) of the bonds’ terms and conditions as of March 15, 2021, and announced this pursuant to the bonds’ terms and conditions. Below we summarize some typical questions that may arise for our shareholders and bondholders in this context:
- Until when can the bonds still be exchanged for shares? Conversion is no longer possible
- What about my interest accrued since the last interest payment on February 15, 2021? Upon repayment, accrued interest since the last interest payment on February 15, 2021 will of course also be paid, with the interest period ending at the start of the date on which the bonds fall due for repayment.
- Can I still increase my current holding of bonds in order to then obtain more shares by exercising my conversion right? In principle, you can still increase your holding, but no possibility exists of conversion by the repayment date.
- Can I still exercise my conversion now? No, until the repayment date there is no exercise period in accordance with the terms and conditions of the bond.
- Do I have to give my bank an order to exercise the conversion right, or does this happen automatically? No conversion is possible at this time.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy or subscribe for any securities of Northern Data AG and does not constitute a prospectus of Northern Data AG. The information contained in this press release is not intended to form the basis of any financial, legal, tax or other business decision. Investment or other decisions should not be made solely on the basis of this press release. As with all business and investment matters, please consult qualified professional advice. This release and the information contained herein are not for distribution, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States of America, Canada, Australia or Japan.
Get regular updates