The Annual General Meeting of Northern Data AG will be held on Wednesday, October 19, 2022, starting at 10:00 a.m. CEST. It will be held as a virtual Annual General Meeting without the physical presence of shareholders or their proxies (with the exception of the Company’s proxies). For duly registered shareholders and their proxies, the entire Annual General Meeting, including any speeches, the answering of questions and the voting, will be broadcast live in picture and sound on the password-protected internet service.
Via the password-protected internet service, duly registered shareholders (or their proxies) can, among other things, follow the virtual Annual General Meeting live in picture and sound and, in accordance with the procedures provided for this purpose, also
- exercise their voting rights by means of electronic absentee voting,
- grant a power of attorney to a third party or a power of attorney with instructions to the Company’s proxies,
- submit comments on the agenda items in text form or in video format via electronic communication by October 13, 2022, 24:00 CEST, from the start of the Annual General Meeting,
- register to speak via the virtual request table and subsequently exercise the right to speak; the right to speak also includes in particular the right to submit motions and nominations in accordance with section 118a (1) sentence 2 no. 3 AktG and the right to request information in accordance with section 131 (1) AktG; and
- declare an objection to a resolution of the Annual General Meeting for the record during the Annual General Meeting.
Unless it is permissible in exceptional cases to refrain from making them available in accordance with section 130a (3) sentence 4 AktG, comments received on the agenda items will be made available on the password-protected internet service no later than four days before the Annual General Meeting, i.e. no later than October 14, 2022, 24.00 hours CEST.